One of the most amazing things that we girls have been blessed by in our blogging adventures, especially in the realm of advertisers & sponsors, is the amazing relationships we have built with our sidebar advertisers! Instead of just customers or clients, they have become very dear friends who we are excited to partner and connect with to promote amazing products and bring you all great content. From the very get-go Alexis from Meadow & Fawn (previously A Pocket of Whimsy) has been one of these people, and we girls are so honored to have featured her products over the years. Today we wanted to do a little round-up of our favorite posts featuring her delightful accessories and figurines.
- Sister Flair // A Threefold Chord: Three matching lockets for three tight-knit sisters. What could be better?
- Meadow & Fawn Figurines Review & Giveaway: You don’t want to miss this post featuring Alexis’ darling clay animal figurines!
- Outfit // Silver Memories: There are few accessories more lovely or precious than a vintage locket.
- Sister Flair // Nautical for Fall: Check out how we girls styled some of Alexis’ nautical accessories for Autumn!
- Interview with Alexis of Meadow & Fawn: Find out about the girl behind the creations in this post.
- Outfit // Sail Away: Charlotte styles her adorable starfish locket for early Spring.
- Classy on Sunday // Frozen in Time: Jessica styles a darling butterfly necklace for a brisk Winter’s Sunday
- Classy on Sunday // English Country: Brigid adds a spot of whimsy to her spiffy outfit with a darling butterfly ring from Meadow & Fawn.
- Sister Flair // Butterfly Garden: We girls had a grand old time styling this Sister Flair around our beautiful Meadow & Fawn butterfly necklaces.
Ready for the best part about this post? Alexis has a fancy-dancey coupon code for you all to get free shipping off your order for the rest of this month! Just use the code FAWNPOST (case sensitive) at checkout! So hop on over and take a look at Alexis’ whimsical creations, you won’t be sorry you did 😉 What are a few of our current favorites from her present selection? We are utterly obsessed with her Love Message Necklace, Busy Bee necklace, and The Explorer Telescope necklace (the telescope actually works!!).
What are your favorites from Meadow & Fawn?
The B. Girls