Hello dears! I’m down with a cold (bleh), and plan to spend the majority of my day sewing in preparation for a trip we’re making for the upcoming holiday (so excited!). For the third volume of our Linky Love series I have a few blog posts and other items to share that have been particularly inspiring and uplifting, that I hope you’ll enjoy!
- I am loving Emileigh’s novelty printed skirt that she made! And the way that she rocked that statement necklace is tempting me to break out mine again 🙂
- Madison has done it again with her impeccable styling skills! Her latest outfit is totally killing the 1940s-for-modern-day fashion. Love it.
- This tip for caring for chapped lips by The Beauty Department is quite clever!
- One of the things that we girls always try to think about when putting together an outfit is whether the ensemble is artful and visually harmonious. I so appreciate Olivia’s honesty and transparency as she went through some of her past outfits and critiqued them based upon the basic principles of art and design. So inspiring!
- I absolutely adore this spread of dickeys from the 1940s! The monogrammed one and the more lacey/frilly styles are stunning!
- A few of you commented on my vest in yesterday’s post, and I’m wearing another version of the same design above (all courtesy of Brigid’s lovely sewing skills 🙂 ). In case any of you were wondering what pattern we used to make it up, here’s a link to one that’s for sale on Etsy. My current sewing project is making up a brown wool version, which I am quite excited about. Post coming soon!
That’s all for today!
What links around the web have been inspiring you lately?
-Charlotte, the youngest sister & singer
P.S- don’t forget to enter our Lilla Rose Bobby Pins giveaway! It ends soon, so don’t wait!