Hello dears! We are all bursting with excitement, because guess what? BFS is Seven years old today! Hip hip hooray!!! It’s party (and Giveaway) time!
It is hard for us to believe that our little ol’ corner of the web has existed for seven years already. God has so immensely blessed us in everything that we have been able to accomplish through the wonderful platform of blogging. We have been privileged to be able to “meet” so many amazing people. We have been inspired, and, by God’s grace, have been able to return that inspiration to all of you, our dear followers! We have grown and learned so very much. Every step of the way has been an educational process, from first learning how to blog, to switching over to WordPress at the beginning of the year, and taking on advertisers for the first time last year. Let’s take a brief stroll down memory lane, shall we?
A Bit o’ Nostalgia
However much we wish we could go through all of our favorite posts from the past seven years (My! That would go all the way back to before we girls took over the blog!), we are just going to give a recap of the top 6 most popular posts from the past “year”.
- Sister Flair // Yuletide Ball: Don’t you just love getting dressed up? We can totally see why this post is among our top 6 popular posts! It’s one of our favorites too!
- Sister Flair // Garlands of Grace: We wouldn’t be where we are today without partnerships with amazing brands like Garlands of Grace. They are such a joy to work with, and this post was so much fun to create earlier in the year!
- Our Covenant Rings: Part of the learning process about blogging is gaining the courage to put your beliefs out on the web for everyone to view. This was a very controversial post, so do check out the follow-up post here.
- How We // Exercise: Published in the same month as our Covenant Rings post, we talked about how we as a family exercise, answering a question we have received multiple times throughout the blog’s history.
- Madison Reed Hair Dye Review: Jessica was quite adventurous this Summer and experimented with dying her hair using the Madison Reed brand. It was quite an escapade, but Jessica enjoyed being able to do something she has always wanted to try.
- Charlotte’s Birthday Bash // The Party (+Vlog!): This can definitely be counted as our very favorite post from this Summer. Charlotte’s big birthday party was a wonderful time, and this post documented the day perfectly.
There are so many other posts that we could mention among our personal favorites, but right now we want to get the party portion of this post started, because guess what? Our wonderful advertisers have partnered with us to bring to you all a gigantic giveaway, the likes of which have never before been seen on the Boyer Family Singers blog!
Before we get started, a few rules that apply to all of the giveaways. Please read these carefully before entering any of the giveaways.
Giveaways are open Internationally.
Please use a legitimate email or Facebook profile when logging in to Rafflecopter. This will be our method of reaching you if you win any of the giveaways, so please make sure to use an active email or Facebook account!
All Blogiversary Giveaways will be running from today, 9/12/15, through Midnight E.S.T. 9/19/15.
Ah! Lilla Rose, our very first sponsor from the days when we had newly opened our advertising program. Mrs. Ramm has been such an amazing person to work with, and she is being even more generous by giving away a SURPRISE flexi in the size chosen by the winner! Yippee! Enter via the Rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Meadow & Fawn is our favorite place to buy whimsical jewelry! Alexis’ work is just stunning, and we are so excited that she is going to be giving away one of her delightful little deer necklaces to one lucky winner! Enter via the Rafflecopter Widget below! a Rafflecopter giveaway
We are absolutely in love with the simple, elegant adornments from Meadowland Designs. And one of you, our wonderful followers, will be able to win, not one, not two, but three pairs of the Susan Earrings in the colors of your choice! How neat is that? The Rafflecopter widget is below, so have a go at it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Garlands of Grace, creators of the most comfortable (and need we say, stylish) headbands and head-coverings on the market. We absolutely love them, and couldn’t be more pleased that Garlands of Grace is giving away one of their Stretch Rose Cecily headbands from their latest Autumn collection! Giveaway widget is below! a Rafflecopter giveaway And last but certainly not least, we have Chronically Vintage! Jessica is such a sweet person to work with, and has been a huge source of encouragement to us girls in our blogging journey. She is giving away a $40 Credit to her delightful Etsy shop to one lucky winner! Entrez via le Giveaway ci-dessous! (that’s French for Enter the the Giveaway below. Or at least it is according to Google Translate 😀 ) a Rafflecopter giveaway Has the party begun already? Then we must dash to go join it! Remember, you have until Midnight E.S.T. on the 19th of this month to join in the fun, so don’t wait! Before we sign off though, we wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to all of you, our delightful, encouraging, inspiring readers. Without the blessing of you, we wouldn’t be where we are today. God has used each and every one of you, in more ways than you will ever know, to inspire and encourage us. Every sweet comment that you leave, every email that you send, encourages us to do better, and bring all the glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. So thank you dears! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
The Boyer Sisters