Hey lovelies! The life blood of the internet is links, and we girls have been blessed so much by our readers who come to read our blog each and every day, I thought why not give back a little? Below I’ve shared some linky love of products and blogs that I’ve been loving on the inter-webs as of late. Be sure to click through and get a taste of what I’ve been admiring, been blessed by, etc.!
- This girl totally made my week with the disc of birthday party photos that I recruited her to take of my big birthday dance. Um, we’re talking national geographic-quality, dreamily lit, joyous, overwhelmingly awesome photographs. I really can’t wait to show you all 😀 Also, she has a pretty swanky blog you should check out too. And follow. So GO!
- I”m a sucker for every post that Lauren of Musings of a Flower Child puts up, and when she blogged that she would be doing a giveaway every Monday for the rest of the month, I got so excited! Her taste for everything from fashion to cosmetics to crafting is the cat’s meow, so I’m pretty thrilled to see what she plans to give away! At the moment her current giveaway is for the Rifle Paper Co. edition of Little Women. Um, count me in! Are you in too?
- Can we all give a big round of applause to Alex’s brand spankin’ new blog design?? Hello! It’s just too good 🙂 I eagerly anticipate every Wednesday because I know that there will be a new post on Into the Woods, so to add to the already magical atmosphere of each and every one of her posts, a whole new level of pizzaz; it’s almost too good to be true!
- One of my favorite blogs at the moment is Love Taza. Naomi’s down-to-earth, joy filled storytelling, and bright, beautiful photos get me every time.
- Can we all take a moment to admire the gorgeously blonde curly hair of the dear Madison from Minnie Muse?? Totally loving her independence day post!
- Ok, we’re going to talk a little about one of my favorite subjects: beauty! I have been eyeballing the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush lately, although my pocket book has been tugging on my sleeve to look the other way 😉 Anyone tried this? Is it worth every penny? Also, I am so very excited to receive my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge in the mail! Squee 🙂
That’s all for this week!
-Charlotte, the youngest sister & singer