Hello dears! Well, well, well, after the delightful feedback my sisters’ have received on their Q&A posts (you can view Jessica and Charlotte’s here), I thought it high time that I get the ball rolling for my own Q&A post, and see what questions you all have for me!
But, before I get to my example questions, I have to tell you a quick story behind the banner photo. When we were doing the photoshoot for this post ALL the way back in February, we happened to come upon this curious graffiti on the wall of the building we were taking photos near. It was just too apt for a Q&A banner for us to not use it, so here it is at last, however out-of-season it might be. 😉
So, some example questions!
- How did you learn to sew?
- What is your favorite dish to cook/bake?
- What did you do before you started sewing clothes?
- If there was one year of your life you would want to live over, what would it be?
- Do you have any health issues/allergies?
- What would you do if you couldn’t ever sew again?
I cannot wait to hear all of your questions, so ask away!!!
Brigid, the Middle Sister and Singer
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the $75 Giveaway to Chronically Vintage, if you haven’t already!