Hello! Just checking in really quick to share with you all a Spring makeup tutorial Brigid and I filmed last week. It’s an easy, soft, lavender-inspired look inspired by the subdued pastels of Spring. I wanted to experiment a little more with eyeshadows than I have in the past, and when I saw the Rodeo Rose eyeshadow from Cowgirl Dirt, I new I had to try a look based off of it 🙂 I hope you enjoy!
- Foundation: Physicians Formula Super BB in Light
- Silk Veil: Cowgirl Dirt in Buckskin
- Blush: Mary Kay in Shy Blush
- Eyebrow Shadow: Cowgirl Dirt in Saddle Up
- White Liner: NYX in White
- Lavender Eyeshadow: Cowgirl Dirt in Rodeo Rose
- Sparkly White & Purple Eyeshadow: Mary Kay @ Play eye trio in Sunset Beach
- Mascara: Cowgirl Dirt Lash ’em Up Mascara in Black
- Lipgloss: Burt’s Bees in Rosey Dawn
Got to dash!
-Charlotte, the youngest sister & singer