Goody goody! Don’t you just love it when Friday rolls around? Let’s be honest and say that Friday just means tomorrow is Saturday. There’s nothing like looking forward to no school tomorrow; no commitments. It’s the Do Nothing Day!… Hopefully this is the case for many of you.* But wait! There’s more to this Friday! You get to ask me questions for my Q&A post! Yippee!
*record screech* “Seriously? Shouldn’t if be Brigid’s turn? You girls are out of order!” And to this I say, “I know, I know, but hold your horses.” We three can’t always be in perfect order all the time, and today just so happened to be the perfect time for me to ask you what it is that you have always wanted to ask me. So there.
Formalities aside. Ask me anything! Yep, anything that you have always been curious about me (Except for my age. Sorry. No can do.) and I will endeavor to give you a satisfactory answer! If you happen to be one who has a difficult time coming up with smashing questions, here are a few suggestions to get your noggin in gear:
- At what age did you learn to do your hair?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Would you go sky-diving if you could?
- If you could change from being the oldest sister in the family, would you?
- What is your least favorite item of clothing to wear?
- What is your favorite time of day?
Just like Charlotte’s, my Q&A post will be open for queries until a week from today, or the 6th of March.
Go ahead. Bring it on! I dare you to do your worst. *goofy grin*
With great anticipation, I remain,
Jessica, the eldest sister & singer
* It’s an early rise n’ shine for us if we’re going to make it to a local farmer’s breakfast in the morning, which will be topped with an “exciting” trip to the Dayton Dragons National Anthem Tryouts in the afternoon. Oh joy. This is the third year in a row. We just don’t have normal, relaxing Saturdays anymore…