Hello my lovely Rapunzels!
We are going to get down to business and look at some simple hair styles that I think you all would be able to do in a jiffy. I have pretty much covered the basics, and gone with beautiful, but incredibly easy styles to put up those wonderfully long locks. Lets take a look!
1. This is a crazy simple bun to make, and I only wish I could have a head of long hair in front of me to try this out! But all that is needed to pull this off is to put your hair in a pony tail, take three small sections, and then begin to braid in the rest of your hair going in counter clockwise direction.
2. This is one of the best no-brainers for those days when your hair just doesn’t look right! Am I right?
3. This is one of my all time favorite hairstyles to don with medium to long hair. It’s an inside out french braid put a little to one side, and the tail end is twisted and tucked into a bun. I used to do this on myself a lot when my hair was long (sadly I didn’t have any pictures taken at the time), and I would do it every day if I only had my length back.
4. How could you go wrong with a slanted french braid? It appears that this young lady started from her left side, and then tucked up the ends underneath the braid on her right. Again, I used to do this every day when I only had a few minutes on hand.
5. I have provided links for all of these hairstyles, and most of them have tutorials, so if you want to replicate this beautiful braid, look down at the very bottom of this post.
6. Braiding your hair as if it were a head band is like turning a mini skirt into a modest maxi with spare yardage you happen to have at home, only much easier. It is thrifty, and so stylish.
7. This lovely chignon is one of the most elegant ways to put up your hair for Church, or a special occasion. And so long as you know how to deftly twist you hair, and then hide the pins, you too could pull this off in a matter of a minute. Trust me. I have done it hundreds of times, even with short hair!
8. And lastly we have a decorous pony tail. I never really like pony tails in my hair–it just was too easy and my hair never looked great on the ends (usually got tangled), but this lady has perfected the sleek pony tail. Just pin a loose braid on each side, and tie it back! Looks great, no?