Typically when it comes to blogging these days, we girls are very scheduled and prompt when and what we are posting on what day… Well, this week we had decided to take a small break while the Lilla Rose giveaway was up, buuut…. that didn’t last long, as you can tell from yesterday’s and todays posts 🙂 They were honest-to-goodness impulse posts. It kind of feels good to stretch our limbs and stray from our schedule. This post was strictly born from the discovery of an amazing cosmetics company, whose products you can see scattered prominently along the top of my eclectic collage. Organic beauty products with tons of style and flair are a big YES in my book, so I had to share (along with all the other amazing finds that I just can’t get enough of this month!)
1) Cosmic Dancer Illuminator from Ilia Beauty. I’ve wanted to try out an illuminator ever since J. Crew posted about how they got their models to seemingly glow from the inside out through the illuminators that they use. I seriously want to try this one sometime!
2) Call Me Lip Crayon from Ilia Beauty. How 60’s-pink-springtime-delish-purpley-goodness is this lip crayon? Ever since purchasing this lipstick for Jess for her birthday last week, I’ve been coveting a purple-tinted lip product. Ugh: June couldn’t come any sooner :-/
3) I Put a Spell on You Multi-Stick from Ilia Beauty. Ever since Lisa Eldridge posted her 3 makeup product beauty tutorial, I have been so intrigued by the use of lipsticks for both lip tinting, blushing, and eye-enhancing. This multi-stick from Ilia Beauty is specifically designed to fit in all those areas of facial enhancement, which I find simply perfection 🙂
4) Voila Lipstick from Ilia Beauty. This is my color of lipstick. Hands. Down. Gimme. It.
5) Coral Triangle Arrows on White Cotton Jersey Blend Knit from Girl Charlee Fabrics. I am loving this simple, geometric knit! I think it would be perfect for a simple shift dress… or maybe even a knit version of the 1958 Party Dress Pattern? Ideas…. 🙂
6) South Beach Sunglasses from Bonlook. I have been eyeing these sunnies this past month. I really want to invest in a nice pair of sunshades this summer, since I love sunglasses so. We’ll see, we’ll see 🙂
7) Outer Bank on It Sandal in Turquoise from ModCloth. Speaking of impulse actions: as soon as Brigid and Jessica received their first pairs of Saltwater Sandals… um, I have felt left out 😉 And then Jessica let me try on hers and… um… I bought a pair. A deliciously aqua blue, summer screamin’ pair of wonderful Saltwater Sandals. Yay 🙂
8) Merona Women’s Popover Favorite Shirt in Pineapple Print from Target. I have been seeing this fabulous blouse from Target on Instagram (follow me: @moddyapple), and, well, I love it. Pineapples + Doodley Print Style = Happy Me
What are your 8 loves for May?