Happy Monday! We girls are thrilled to announce the 1 Button-Down | 3 Days | 3 Ways Fashion Challenge that we are co-hosting with Ashley, Olivia, and Callie, from the 3rd-5th of April! We were over-the-moon when Ashley invited us to co-host! This is our first-ever fashion event to participate in the hosting-side of things, and we are very honored to be partnering up with such fantastic ladies to bring you this challenge.
So what is it all about? You pick out one blouse to style in three unique, fashionable ways over three days; sharing each day on your blog or instagram (#1top3days). Isn’t that fun? Here are the rules:
- Select one button-down to wear from the 3rd-5th of April
- Take pictures of your outfit each day and post them on your blog or instagram
- You must style the blouse 1 different way each day
- Please make sure that the outfits you post are modest (i.e- nothing too far above the knee, or too far below the collar bone).
- If you are participating via your blog, you can share your daily outfit with all of us via the linky widget each of the hosts will attach to the end of their outfit posts for that day. All of us will have the same widget, so everyone gets to be inspired by everyone’s creativity and unique style!
- Please make sure that if you are participating via your blog, that you either include one of the buttons in your post, or link back to one of the hosts (us, Callie, Ashley, or Olivia)
- If you are participating via Instagram, be sure to share your outfit with the hashtag #1top3days!
- The challenge runs from the 3rd-5th of April (Thursday-Saturday)
- Be sure to share the event on your blog with the buttons attached below!
**UPDATE** If you have put any of the buttons in a post or on your sidebar before Monday, March 31st 4:30pm, then please re-copy and paste the code, as we were having technical difficulties with the original code. Thank you 🙂
Be sure to check out our pinterest board made especially for this occasion to give you all inspiration in choosing your button-down and styling it!
We would love to know if you are going participate, and are looking forward to seeing your creativity and style this Thursday!