Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope you all are having a peaceful, joyful day full of fellowship with family and friends, giving thanks for what God has blessed us with!
PHOTOS TAKEN IN TENNESSEE DURING OUR BIBLE BEE TRIP
Here’s a list of 10 things we’re thankful for this year:
- A God and Savior who is ever gracious and full of mercy towards His Children
- Salvation in Christ
- The amazing providences worked out in our singing career this past year
- Blessing others through the gifts God has given us
- The way we have been able to reach out to so many through our blog, and grow so incredibly. Truly only a work of God!
- An amazing community of friends to encourage and support
- Our Heritgage
- Being able to volunteer at Bible Bee again! 🙂
- Getting through another year, even through the very difficult times. It is only through God and His strength that we had the courage to keep on smiling and bearing onward.
- Having wonderful friends over to fellowship and feast with today!