This week has had it’s ups and downs, and times in which I’ve been just plain stressed- but’s that’s life, right? “It will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, it’s not the end…”
I like taking pictures while the car is in motion….
Hansen’s Soda is the best…
Angel is rather protective over her leaves 😛
I made the most delicious smoothy to go along with lunch the other day. Blackberries, orange juice, ice, blackberry jam, nectarine… I think that about sums up the ingredients 🙂
Selfie time! I’ve been taking part in A Beautiful Mess’ 30 day Self-Portrait Challenge, and this is one of the many pictures that I’ve taken so far. I post them up on instagram (@moddyapple) for those of you wondering 🙂
Golden hour pavement…
As we have already linked up, let’s get onto the fun part: Questions!
1. What made you start blogging?
Mom originally started blogging as a family newsletter of a sort; and as of last September, Mom let we girls take over when we started joining fashion link ups and challenges, and posting more about our creative ventures in sewing and other mediums. It can’t go without saying that if we hadn’t been inspired by such blogs as Bramblewood Fashion, Fresh Modesty, Elegant Musings (just to name a few…) this blog would never have become what it is today.
2. What is your fashion style?
3. What is something all of your followers don’t know about you?
4. What are some of your blogging goals?
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
7. What are your talents?
8. Are you a leader or a follower?
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
11. Out of all the “elegant” synonyms which would you describe yourself
12. What is your favorite flower?
Now as for nominations, we nominate:
Lindsey from Skip to My Lou
Jo from I Love
Jordan from Home on Spring Street
Haley from Haley Jane
Lisa from Happy in Dole Valley
Laura from Lilacs and Lace
Kathleen from Midvale Cottage Post
Marian from Esme and the Laneway
Solanah from Vixen Vintage
Casey from Elegant Musings
Lauren from Musings of a Flower Child
Kellie from Accordion to Kellie
And whoever else would like to join in 🙂 You can answer the questions in a comment below, or do your own blog post following the instructions above.
Thank you so much ladies for nominating us for this award!