- Those top two items of clothing I just ordered from modcloth.com during their awesome 70% off sale with a store credit I had. The blouse was only $12 and the jacket $25 (originally $40-ish and $84!) I simply can’t wait for them to come 😀
- The skirt I find to be great sewing inspiration for some pretty burgundy corduroy that I have… I just need to get back into sewing mode again that way I can get started… 😉
- I simply adore this color combination: light yellow + navy blue + white.
- I’ve been in love with reflection/window pictures… so soft, clever, and lovely
- I really like sun-flares and cool lighting in photography; and this photo is pretty much me all over. The cardigan, the blouse, the lighting– yup.
Hey all! It’s been a cold, cold week out here in Ohio; and we all simply dread going outside because of it 😛
Well, onto this week’s inspiration board. Have fun looking at all these goodies 😉
(small note: I didn’t put numbers at each of the photos because I always find it rather awkward trying to place them in a spot where they look good- if you know what I mean. Let me know what you think of the change 🙂
What have been your favorites lately?