- Little friends. I mean the ones that are 4-11 years younger than you. The ones that break your heart with there sweet little comments, questions etc. Ah me, how I love them! 🙂 I’m like a big sister to them; and having no younger siblings to love on, it makes our friendship even more special.
- Cool weather. Perhaps it’s foreboding early Fall? Maybe that denim jumper won’t have to hang neglected much longer… or that pile of… um… fabric to be made into skirts that need to be made… 😉
- Sale Fabric. Or at least the stuff that is going to be on sale. I love stocking up my growing stash with bargain fabrics to be made into gorgeous articles of clothing. 🙂
- Finally getting the hang of Photoshop. Although I still have much to learn, I’m really encouraged in my progress on that software! Practice makes perfect, right? 😉
- Zinnias. My favorite flower. A whole huge row of them are growing out in front of our fence, multiplying by the day from the seeds my Mom and I planted a few months ago. We got a late start this year with flowers, however, for the zinnia, not too late. 🙂
|Don’t you just love those little yellow flowers
all ’round the center?